Monday, May 18, 2015

Ukrainian boxing champion will not move from his safe Crimean home...Ukrainian patriots in shock!

Ukrainian boxing champion will not move from his safe Crimean home...Ukrainian patriots in shock!

BY SAMSON · 04.12.2014

Ukrainian boxing champion does not want to move from Crimean home.
Boxer said that it is unlikely that it will force him to leave Simferopol.


- You know, in the Crimea, all is quiet. They live my girls, my family. While preparing for battle I regularly try to leave it at the first opportunity. And here recently. Thank God, they have everything in order. Nothing to worry about - said athlete.

According to Cirrus, he is a citizen of Ukraine has no problems with the border authorities at the border of the Crimea. This Boxer noted that the authorities of the peninsula not forced him to accept Russian citizenship.

- There were no hints. I repeat, this is my home, and I will live in Simferopol. This is my land, and it is unlikely that it will make me leave my homeland. Now spend a fight - and once home to his family - shared segment.

Alexander Barbel was born January 17, 1987 in Simferopol. In 2012 he became Olympic boxing champion in the weight category up to 91 kilograms, won in the final match victory over Italian Clemente Russo. Viewers during the battle boxer remember the fact that after the victory of the national Ukrainian hopak danced. Later Cirrus decided to go pro and sign a contract with the Klitschko brothers K2 Promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment