Thursday, April 23, 2015

Vladimir Putin meets with Argentine President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner

PUTIN
Vladimir Putin meets with Argentine President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner
Today at 6:07 am
Vladimir Putin met in the Kremlin President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, who is in Russia for a visit.

Putin: Madam President! Dear friends, good afternoon! I am very pleased to welcome you in the Moscow Kremlin. Your visit takes place in a special year - this year marks 130 years since the establishment of our diplomatic relations. 

During this time, the world has changed, our country has changed dramatically. Remained unchanged, only one - the desire of our peoples and our countries develop relationships with each other. Indeed, in recent years we have significantly increased political contacts, increased trade, but there are problems. I am very pleased to have the opportunity to discuss all these issues are of a positive nature, a positive trend, and some of the challenges that you and I will have to decide. 

Welcome 

K.Kirshner (as translated): Thank you very much. President Putin, first of all let me thank you for the invitation to visit the Russian Federation, and also to thank you for the warm greetings of the Russian people. I agree that this is a special year, because in this year marks 130 years of the establishment of diplomatic ties. 

Also a feature of this year, May 9 will be the 70th anniversary of the victory over Nazism. Yesterday I was at the opening of "Evita Peron" ["Eva Peron, the Ambassador of Peace"] in the Historical Museum. This is the beginning of what we agreed to when you were in Buenos Aires - a cultural year between the two countries. Of course, the female curiosity prompted me to visit another exhibition that has not yet opened - the victory over Nazism. 

I must admit that there were some very interesting things, from swords to Hitler medals and standards, and a very large image that impressed me - the parade of Soviet troops with all the standard of the Nazi garrison, which they received after the victory. Director of the museum with great pride showed me this picture and told me that his father was involved in this parade. 

So I had the privilege to visit this exhibition, it was the first visitor - it was very interesting. When will be the opening of this exhibition, I invite everyone to visit the exhibition "Evita Peron", she is excellent and touched the Russian workers who were working on installing it. 

Vladimir Putin: Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment