Thursday, February 19, 2015

Filatov asked Poroshenko stop lying 6 fighters killed in the APU Debaltseve since the loss of a lot more

Filatov asked Poroshenko stop lying 6 fighters killed in the APU Debaltseve since the loss of a lot more
Author: Donetskiy


Ex-deputy Kolomoiskiy, MP Boris Filatov wrote an appeal to President Poroshenko and asked him to stop lying.


"Peter A. I know what you're reading me.


I know this for sure. I always tried to be as objective as possible to you.


I do not know the whole geopolitical picture. Unknown to me the data of the General Staff. I do not talk every day with world leaders.


But I know one thing. Then, when you declare a "six" killed in Debaltseve, you destroy your credibility and public confidence in you.


I do not know why you do it. In the era of social networking, mobile phones and open inforprostranstva at least foolish to believe spravochku that muzhenki put you on the table.


Do you remember how once you have "liberated" in 1200 captured, and then laugh at you the whole country?


Put in your circle of decent people, not sycophants and tyrants. And you will immediately become easier to breathe.


And read what people write, who personally collected "two hundredth" in the fields. Chunks.


We can handle. But let us not live a lie.


Start with yourself, Peter A..

Can not live a lie. "




Source: http://rusvesna.su/

No comments:

Post a Comment