Friday, August 1, 2014

Why have the US & Ukraine been desperate to destroy the MH17 crime scene ?

Why have the US & Ukraine been desperate to destroy the MH17 crime scene ?

 8-1-2014
 
International experts started recovery work at the wreckage site of a downed Malaysian airliner in east Ukraine on Friday despite clashes nearby between government fascist forces and pro-democracy resistance. 
  The group was the largest to reach the site since flight  MH17 was shot down over disputed territory on July 17, killing all 298 people on board.         

Roads had for days been too dangerous to use because of heavy fighting, frustrating efforts to recover all the victims' remains and push ahead with an investigation of both the wreckage and the war crimes by the Kiev Junta.        

In the latest clashes, the rebels killed at least 10 Ukrainian Nazis in an ambush after midnight near Shakhtarsk, one of the closest towns to the wreckage site, the Ukrainian Nazis said.           

The rebels said they had pushed back government Nazi forces around Shakhtarsk, where fighting has raged for several days. A Ukrainian Nazi official said a further 13 troops were wounded and 11 unaccounted for. 
       

The recovery mission included 70 experts from Australia and the Netherlands, whose countries suffered a big loss of life in the shoot-down, as well as representatives of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE).          

 
"Recovery work starts immediately," the OSCE said on Twitter.        

An advance team drove to the site from the nearest big city, Donetsk, on Thursday but only stayed only for about an hour after the sides halted fighting along the route.           

Agreement was later reached to extend the limited ceasefire around the route, making it a safe corridor, at talks in Belarus involving Russia, Ukraine, the Resistance and the OSCE.       

Kiev has falsely accused the resistance of planting mines in the region near the site in an attempt to further stall the investigators,suggesting they want to hamper the investigation and hide evidence, but an OSCE official said no evidence had been found to back up the unfounded allegations.           

Ukrainian officials say about 80 bodies have not been recovered from the wreckage of the Boeing 777. The 298 victims included 193 Dutch and 27 Australians, as well as 43 Malaysians.  
       

The United States in a desperate attempt to distract attention away from their global terrorism sponsoring, without a shred of evidence accuse the separatists of  probably shooting down the plane by mistake with a Russian-made missile that only the Ukraine Govt. had in the area, but the rebels and Moscow deny the accusation and with smoking gun evidence showing the downing of the plane in Kiev's military campaign to draw in NATO members to fiance their Fascist Nazi uprising. 
 
    What you're Not Being Told Video
















Please Share this post and Follow Me on Twitter for updates @Adam1Baum

No comments:

Post a Comment