Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Monday- 5/6/2014

Where are we Headed ?

By: Adam Baum


  I've been following and tweeting on the #Ukraine hash-tag from the day of the Coup de''tat 
overthrow . I watched in horror the videos of protests that erupted into sniper attacks in my total confusion. After all ,news reports I had heard, and video I had watched, indicated extraordinary tolerance of aggression of a police force being brutalized by violent and illegal assaults including fire bombs. I asked myself how could it  be that my President would be threatening the Ukraine govt. of using force on these criminals.

The next day I was totally flabbergasted to hear the news that the Obama was sending support to the terrorist forces via John Kerry who just overthrew the duly elected President. And with complete knowledge of an already signed peaceful regime change contract fully implemented in front of EU and Russian mediators.
How in the hell, I thought, would a United States President condone a serious breach of international and constitutional law.

I immediately started researching the news and internet for something I had missed. Before I had a chance to get my research started, my local news was reporting that Russia was invading Ukraine and that Crimea had been taken hostage. It was about that time when my first part of the mystery was presented via an internet video. It was the leaked phone call with Victoria Nuland and her liaison in the Ukraine Embassy .
1.( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWkfpGCAAuw )

I thought oh my heavens has Obama pulled of another covert overthrow of a foreign govt. with the CIA ? Next came another recording about the snipers shooting at both sides . 
2.( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kriCMNE6b5E )

As I followed the progress of the happenings in Crimea, it became very clear to me that indeed it was true. The United States had instigated another violation of International Law and were caught red-handed. The EU and US began bombarding the news with Propaganda to cover their involvement into a very serious crisis.

I never thought in my wildest dreams I would side with one I was always taught was the deviant heavy handed dictator Putin. Some misnomers were cleared up though. So my whole belief in Obama and our elected officials who will discover that ,"I was just following orders", excuses didn't work at Nuremberg,and won't work now. 
3.( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOgLby3Beb0 ).

Please join in the quest for Justice against the perpetrators of these crimes against humanity. What or how will we explain it to our children if we don't take the proper actions in halting this evil tyranny. Please copy and post this to raise awareness to those inundated with the hoax main stream media is peddling.
    
                                         

The Real Truth About the War in Ukraine

 




                                                                                                  

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete